Call for nominations: 2019 National Awards Program
The College is inviting nominations for the 2019 National Awards Program. This is a great opportunity to recognize and promote the outstanding leaders and programs in your organization.
Award recipients will receive paid travel and accommodations to attend the Honouring Health Leadership event. Recipients will also receive a complimentary registration to the National Health Leadership Conference. Award presentations will be made at the College’s Honouring Health Leadership event, Annual General Meeting and at the National Health Leadership Conference. All events are being held in Toronto, ON from June 9-11, 2019. Please see below for a list of the College's awards and their corresponding deadline dates.
New in 2019: We are pleased to introduce a new award this year: the Excellence in Patient Experience Award. This award, created with the support of Studer Group Canada, is focused on honouring organizations and individuals who have set in place innovations that have made improvements to how patients and their families experience healthcare services.
The nomination deadline for these four individual awards is November 30, 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit Section B of the nomination template by February 1, 2019.
- Celebrating the Human Spirit Award
- Mentorship Award
- Nursing Leadership Award
- Robert Zed Young Health Leader Award
Team and Organizational Awards
The nomination deadline for the team and organizational awards is February 1, 2019.
- 3M Health Care Quality Team Awards
- Award of Excellence in Mental Health and Quality Improvement
- Energy and Environmental Stewardship Award
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Excellence in Patient Experience Award (New)
- Excellence in Patient Safety Award
- Recognition of Excellence in Delivering Value-based Healthcare
- Chapter Awards for Distinguished Service: Please speak to your chapter's executive. Deadline varies by chapter.
- Robert Wood Johnson Awards: Please contact the program director at any of the six participating universities.
How to submit a nomination
Visit our Awards Nomination page.
Download the award's nomination template (all forms and award profiles are available on the web site) and submit by the award's deadline.
Should you have any questions, please contact Christian Coulombe at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-363-9056 ext. 213.