Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 14:00 - 15:30 05/27/2019 - New Brunswick Chapter Event
The New CHE Select Program and NB Chapter Annual General Meeting / Le nouveau programme LCS Sélect et AGA du chapitre du Nouveau-Brunswick (1 MOC I)
- 10:00 - 11:00 05/28/2019 - Northern Alberta Chapter Webinar
Unconscious Bias - Diversity and Inclusion in Healthcare (1.0 MOC I)
- 15:00 - 19:00 2019/06/04 - Chapitre du Québec événement
Avis de convocation à l’Assemblée Générale Annuelle (AGA) (1.75 MDC I)
- 17:00 - 18:30 06/04/2019 - Vancouver Island Chapter Event
CCHL Journal Club (1.5 MOC I)
- 16:30 - 20:00 06/05/2019 - Southwestern Ontario Chapter Event
Enablers of Health System Transformation: Culture and Mindset (1 MOC I)
- 12:00 - 13:00 06/20/2019 - Southern Alberta Chapter Webinar
Beyond the Public vs. Private Debate: What does true reform look like for the Canadian health care system? (1.0 MOC I)