Chapters across Canada organize meetings and sponsor professional activities at the local level, making membership a more personal and rewarding experience. Involvement in a local chapter provides members with additional opportunities to develop leadership skills and make important professional contacts.
A listing of upcoming chapter events can be found below. Most chapter events are open to non-members and students, and are often hosted via webinar for archiving on the College's Professional Development Library .
Visit our chapter page for more information on local chapters.
- 18:30 - 20:30 11/13/2019 - Manitoba Chapter Event
Using LEADS to Guide Leadership in Health Care: Across Canada and throughout Manitoba (1.0 MOC I)
- 12:00 - 13:00 11/19/2019 - Greater Toronto Area Chapter Webinar
Management Science Rounds - “So that is how it works? How observing a clinical process improved the management perspectives of non-clinical staff” (1 MOC I)
- 07:00 - 08:30 11/28/2019 - BC Lower Mainland Chapter Event
A Morning with Barb Lawrie (1.00 MOC I)
- 13:00 - 14:00 11/28/2019 - Atlantic Chapters Webinar
PEI's Virtual Medicine Program (1 MOC I)
- 18:30 - 20:30 12/09/2019 - Manitoba Chapter Event
What does patient safety mean? How big of a problem is it – internationally, in Canada, and here in Manitoba? (1.0 MOC I)